Paid subscriptions to ETFMathGuy occur annually. Billing occurs at the same time each year, and can be cancelled at any time. To see your current billing schedule, please visit your profile page.
ETFMathGuy LLC is a subscription-based education service, and membership can be canceled at any time. Simply send a message to us at the Contact Us page to request your cancellation or click the Cancel Subscription Renewal link on your profile page.
ETFMathGuy LLC does not issue refunds of any kind, nor refunds or credits for any partial-month or year periods . However, if a member is not happy with their subscription, they can cancel future payments at any time.
Sharing the information / personal use only
ETFMathGuy subscription service is for individual / personal use only, and may not be shared or re-sold without express written permission by ETFMathGuy. If you are a financial adviser providing investment advice, and you wish to use this service to assist your clients, please use the Contact Us if you are interested in saving profile data for multiple clients.
- ETFMathGuy.com (the “Site”) is for educational and informational purposes only, and does not represent legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
- Content on this site is of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto.
- You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information.
- In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold ETFMathGuy LLC, its affiliates or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Site.